Hometown: Williamsport, PA
Major: Security & Risk Analysis
Clubs/Organizations: Legion of Blue, PAWS, Pledging Omega Phi Alpha Service Sorority
Employment: Barista at the HUB Starbucks
Leadership Experience: The University Park Undergraduate Association Freshman Council, President of the Class of 2016 (High School), VP of Interact Club (HS), Treasurer of Students Against Destructive Decisions (HS)
- Freedom of Expression and Equality at University Park
- With such a large and diverse population in State College, it is the responsibility of a UPUA representative to make sure all individuals feel safe on their campus. I intend to bridge the gap between students and expand acceptance of different cultures, sexual-orientations, political affiliations etc.
- Availability and Accessibility of IST and SRA courses
- Too many students are having difficulty scheduling the courses they need in order to fill their major or minor requirements. I intend to work with the leadership within the College of IST to mitigate these issues.
- Student Awareness of their Academic Rights
- While the 11th Assembly did attempt to solve this issue, it runs deeper than a poster campaign. I intend to disseminate this information in a way that it will reach all students. When students know their rights, they are better able to stand up for themselves and hold professors accountable.
Other Involvement/Time Commitments
- Pledge of Omega Phi Alpha Service Sorority
- Barista at HUB Starbucks